Suitcase Light 5kg
About this Model: As you might of guessed by the name the Suitcase Light is made to fit into a standard traveling luggage suitcase making it the most compact massage table in the world. Built very similar to the Compact table (width and height wise) yet shorter by 20cm. This model is exceptionally rigid due to the short span between the legs and yet the mesh base under the foam provides soft super comfy feel (unlike the Rigid version). Not only fitting inside your luggage suitcase but there is still plenty of space left for other items. Easy and lightweight to lug around! due to its narrow width (50cm), it can be carried like a suitcase i.e. – it can be carried with a straight arm. Even though the Suitcase table is so small and narrow you can achieve customer comfort for another type of modalities or body type by adding armrests, wings, foot extension, a soft face pad, and thicker foam. This table is not suitable for every modality and practitioner. Please examine carefully the benefits and limitations of this table before making a decision.
- Weight: 5kg (5.5kg including fix angle headrest)
- Strength: Tested to carry 1000kg Static weight. The working maximum load is 300kg. Extra rigid.
- Width: 50cm, with arm wings - 78cm
- Foam: 30mm thick multipurpose Foam
- Height range: 40cm low to 63cm high (available in higher range with extra wide legs. See options)
- Side Padding System: Only 3cm on each side
- Upholstery Style: Easy removable Upholstery
- Length: 142cm body + 30-40cm head rest and extends to 182cm. Foot extension can be added for extra length
- Size folded: 71 x 50 x 14cm
- Face Hole: No Face hole
- Upgrades: Side wing plates, side wings, adjustable headrest, armrest, rear Mount plate, foot extension
- Comes with: fix angle headrest
- Warranty: 10-year structural warranty, 5 years warranty on the mesh
- Suitable for: Sport, deep style, Manipulations, remedial, lomi, etc'
fix angle headrest
|SUIT||50cm||78cm||172-182cm||40-62cm||30mm||5.5kg||Made to order|
- Great for deep style work due to extra low height range and narrow frame.
- Amazingly easy to lug around and takes up little space in your car or storage.
- Great for manipulation style modalities due to the extremely strong and rigid frame.
- Very comfy for clients and good arm support due to arm wings and comfy head-arm rests.
- No face hole
- Can't be upgraded with the Esay-Lift legs
How to use the head-arm rests when client face up:
When your client turn in the prone position. Turn over face pad 180 degrees – it becomes like a soft cushion and cradle client's head nicely. Great cushion when treating the client’s body however restrict access to the client’s neck.
When you are about to treat the client’s neck Strip armrest and place instead of a face pad. Great flat surface for neck work. As well as space for practitioners legs underneath the armrest.
Finally, you can place the face pad on top of armrest - another option for extra cushioning hight if needed.