Mini Atm 61cm, 6.2kg
About this Model: Mini Atmosphere. This model is extra wide version of the Compact Atmosphere. It has wider frame to allow the standard hight 55-80cm height legs but no side padding system to keep it as narrow as possible. This model is for those who can't use the extra low height compact models (41-64cm) and don't want to spend the extra $ for Extra wide legs system. 55cm wide structural frame weighing only 6.2kg. Can be upgraded with side arm wings, EasyLift legs, foot extension, headrest extension and different height legs
- Weight: 6.2kg (Upholstered with extra lightweight UltraThane vinyl)
- Strength: Tested to carry 1000kg Static weight. working maximum load is 300kg.
- Width: 61cm, with arm wings - 88cm
- Foam: 50mm thick multipurpose Foam
- Height range: 55cm - 80cm standard height range legs
- Side Padding System: No
- Upholstery Style: Easy removable Upholstery Vinyl System
- Upholstery fabric: UltraThane HR best Covid 19 upholstery, sterilisations resistant, skin friendly, lightweight, super soft and oil resistant
- Length: 165cm body ( can be extended with) 30cm head rest and extends to 205cm
- Size folded: 84 x 61 x 18cm
- Face Hole: Super comfy Meridian face hole
- Upgrades: Side wings mount plates, Side wings, headrest extension, Armrest, foot extension, extra low or extra high legs options
- Comes with: Rear mount plate, standard height 55-80cm legs, face hole
- Warranty: 10-year structural warranty, 5 years warranty on the mesh
- Suitable for: most modalities
Upholstered with UltraThane lightweight vinyl
With Side wings
|MINI-ATM61||55cm||61cm||165cm||55-80cm||50mm||6.2kg||88cm||Made to order|
- Standard height legs 55-80cm yet still compact and lightweight
- Easy to lug around and takes up little space in your car or storage.
- Super comfy face hole
- Can be upgraded with the Easy-Lift legs
How to use the head-arm rests when the client faces up:
When your client turn in the prone position. Turn over face pad 180 degrees – it becomes as a soft cushion and cradle clients head nicely. Great cushion when treating client’s body however restrict access to client’s neck.
When you are about to treat client’s neck Strip arm rest and place instead of face pad. Great flat surface for neck work. As well space for practitioners legs underneath arm rest.
Finally you can place the face pad on top of arm rest - another option for extra cushioning hight if needed.