King light DLX 85cm 9.5kg
About this Model: The "King Light DLX" is just like the King table but with mesh underneath the foam instead of plywood which makes it 4kg lighter in weight. Also unlike all other atmosphere models this one has double layer Delux 75mm thick foam unlike the normal Atmosphere models which comes with 50mm thick foam. It is 85cm wide with super comfortable deluxe padding and Elastic Vinyl System. The vinyl is fitted with elastic and Velcro which can be easily removed and replaced. This new style is extra comfortable as it allows the foam full range of motion and expansion, unlike upholstery with staples that may seem neater but squashes the foam. As well the middle of the table has no gap. It has square corners for extra space unlike the round corners in the A.I.O models. Super comfortable face hole so you don't need to use face cushioning which lift the head and disturb proper posture. Simply use our Terry towelling system. Can be upgraded with headrest/arm rest and more
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Strength: Tested to carry 1000kg Static weight. working maximum load is 300kg
- Width: 85cm wide including Side Padding System
- Foam: 75mm thick Deluxe multipurpose Foam
- Height range: 55-80cm Standard range (Available in extra low range 43-68cm and extra high 65-90cm )
- Side Padding System: included
- Upholstery Style: Easy removable Vinyl System
- Length: 185cm
- Size folded: 94 x 85 x 22cm
- Face Hole: Super Comfortable Meridian Style
- Upgrades: Can be upgraded with the Easy-Lift Legs, head/arm rests, Flexi-wings, foot extension, extra low legs, extra tall legs and more....
- Comes with: mount plate to attach face cradle and armrest
- Warranty: 10 year structural warranty, 5 years warranty on the mesh
- Suitable for: most modalities
|Width of structure||Length||Standard Height|
With Easy lift Legs
|KING||85cm||70cm||185cm||55-80cm||75mm||9.5kg||Extra $498||Made to Order|
General information about the King table
1. The "Easy lift" legs upgrade:
The “Easy-Lift” legs are an amazing invention exclusive to Meridian. The “Easy-Lift” legs are fitted to our portable King table instead of the normal adjustable height legs. The “Easy-Lift” legs allow the height of the table to be easily adjusted whilst the client is on the table. No need for electricity or any other power source. The legs can be fitted to the King table either upon purchase or in the future. The cost of upgrading with the “Easy-Lift” legs is $498 at any stage. Another point to note is that the “Easy- Lift”- legs add 2kg to the table’s weight so take this into consideration if you are going to be doing lots of mobile work
2. The "Side Padding System"
The side padding system is another unique feature that only Meridians tables provide. It allows the A.I.O table to be suited to any modality you will ever take on and at the same time provides the utmost luxurious comfort for both the practitioner and the client. Choosing the right width for your table can be a confusing decision. The Unique system of “side padding” – provides the solution that dilemma. Normally there is a conflict between practitioner & client needs over the width of the table. In general, practitioners prefer narrow tables for better access, while clients prefer wide surfaces for comfort and arm space. The side padding system lets the practitioner get close access & maintain correct posture while leaning against the spongy 7cm foam on each side of the table. For example: in our most popular variation (“A.I.O Main”) – the total width including the side padding is 72cm and the structural width is 60cm. What that means is that as far as the client’s concerned the table is 72cm wide yet as far as the practitioner’s concerned the table’s width is only 60cm wide.
3. The "Grow System"
The A.I.O table can grow with your practice changing needs:
Headrest & Armrest
|Foot extension||Extra Low/High Legs||Easy-Lift Legs||Castor Wheels Legs||Flxi-Wings||Special Attachements& future projects|
The King Table can be upgraded and modified at any stage after purchase to suit the practitioner and their clients changing needs. These include:
- Easy-Lift” legs
- Extra low or high range of adjustable hight legs (Normal height range is 55-80cm)
- Extra low or high “Easy-Lift” (Normal height range is 60-80cm)
- Custom made legs
As well the A.I.O table can be enhanced with many attachments and unique attachment that will provide clever innovative solutions and add on comfort for both the practitioner and clients. These include:
- Removable lift up back support
- Head rest & Arm rest (multi functional – can be used as a flat surface for better cranial work)
- Foot extension.
- Custom made attachments
4. Elastic Upholstery Vinyl System
Vinyl is attached with elastic - no staples
Like our Mini-Me mesh models the Easy removable Vinyl option provide is easy to replace in the future when the need for reupholster comes. As well it allows extra flat surface for clients arm space and more comfy feel.
The vinyl is attached with much less tention and this allows the foam to expand to full capacity. The table looks puffier and feel extra deluxe!
Works very good for modalities where skin and oil contact with vinyl frequently - such as Kahuna, Hawaiian lomi lomi type massage ...
5. Other Build in Options
(can't be added after the table is made)
|Lift Up Back & Pregnancy Hole and Plug||Multi-Mount (for future attachements)|