About this Model: As its name suggests, it's firstly a really compact table...it is so easy and light weight to lug around! Due to its narrow width (47cm), it can be carried as a suitcase i.e. – it can be carried with a straight arm. Even though the "Compact" table is so small and narrow, customer comfort is still maintained thanks to arm rests, wings, a soft face pad and 50mm thick multi purpose foam. This table is not suitable for every modality and practitioner. Please examine carefully the benefits and limitations of this table before making a decision.
- Weight: Plywood base 8.5kg
- Strength: Tested to carry 1000kg Static weight. working maximum load is 300kg. Extra rigid.
- Width: 47cm, with arm wings - 78cm
- Foam: 50mm thick multipurpose Foam
- Height range: 41cm low to 64cm high
- Side Padding System: No
- Upholstery Style: Seem free Standard Upholstery
- Length: 163cm body + 30cm head rest and extends to 210cm
- Size folded: 84 x 49 x 18cm
- Face Hole: No Face hole
- Upgrades: Side wings, Adjustable headrest, Armrest, Rear Mount plate, foot extension
- Comes with: fix angle headrest
- Warranty: 10 year structural warranty, 5 years warranty on the ply
- Suitable for: Sport, deep style, Manipulations
With Side wings
|COMP||47cm||78cm||195-205cm||41-63cm||50mm||8.5kg||Extra $95||Made to order|
- Great for deep style work due to extra low height range and narrow frame.
- Amazingly easy to lug around and takes up little space in your car or storage.
- Great for manipulation style modalities due to the extremely strong and rigid frame.
- Very comfy for clients and good arm support due to arm wings and comfy head-arm rests.
- No face hole
- Can't be up-graded with the Esay-Lift legs
How to use the head-arm rests when client face up:
When your client turn in prone position.Turn over face pad 180 degrees – it becomes as a soft cushion and cradle clients head nicely. Great cushion when treating client’s body however restrict access to client’s neck.
When you are about to treat client’s neck Strip arm rest and place instead of face pad. Great flat surface for neck work. As well space for practitioners legs underneath arm rest.
Finally you can place the face pad on top of arm rest - another option for extra cushioning hight if needed.