Compact Atmosphere 5.4kg
About this Model: This model is similar to the Atmosphere 49 - yet shorter by 20cm. Truly compact and lightweight massage table, 49cm wide weighing only 5.3kg. Can be upgraded with side arm wings, EasyLift legs, foot extension, headrest extension and different height legs
- Weight: 5.4kg (Upholstered with extra lightweight UltraThane vinyl)
- Strength: Tested to carry 1000kg Static weight. working maximum load is 300kg.
- Width: 50cm, with arm wings - 78cm
- Foam: 50mm thick multipurpose Foam
- Height range: 43cm low to 64cm high (other options available)
- Side Padding System: No
- Upholstery Style: Easy removable Upholstery Vinyl System
- Upholstery fabric: UltraThane HR best Covid 19 upholstery, sterilisations resistant, skin friendly, lightweight, super soft and oil resistant
- Length: 165cm body + 30cm head rest and extends to 210cm
- Size folded: 84 x 49 x 18cm
- Face Hole: Super comfy Meridian face hole
- Upgrades: Side wings, headrest extension, Armrest, foot extension, extra wide base legs with extra high options
- Included with: Rear mount plate, standard low height legs 43-64cm,
- Warranty: 10 year structural warranty, 5 years warranty on the mesh
- Suitable for: Sport, deep style
Upholstered with UltraThane lightweight vinyl
With Side wings
|COMPM||49cm||78cm||165cm||43-64cm||50mm||5.4kg||78cm||Made to order|
- Great for deep style work due to extra low height range and narrow frame.
- Amazingly easy to lug around and takes up little space in your car or storage.
- Very comfy for clients and good arm support due to arm wings and comfy head-arm rests.
- Super comfy face hole
- Can be up-graded with the Esay-Lift legs
How to use the head-arm rests when client face up:
When your client turn in prone position.Turn over face pad 180 degrees – it becomes as a soft cushion and cradle clients head nicely. Great cushion when treating client’s body however restrict access to client’s neck.
When you are about to treat client’s neck Strip arm rest and place instead of face pad. Great flat surface for neck work. As well space for practitioners legs underneath arm rest.
Finally you can place the face pad on top of arm rest - another option for extra cushioning hight if needed.