All in One - Easy Lift - Lift Up Back
About this Model: The 'A.I.O-Easy-Lift' table with Lift Up Back build in option has few advantages you won’t find with other tables on the market. On top of standard A.I.O benefits - The back support section is longer than other tables on the market and allows head support as well as back. The table is design so you can change the angle of the table by lowering the legs height at the Back Support end and raise the legs height at the opposite end. This function places the clients low back at the lowest point of the table and relieves any low back pains. It works best with the Easy-Lift Legs. Just be aware that the Back Support adds 2kg to the weight of the table.
- Weight: 14.5kg
- Strength: Tested to carry 1000kg Static weight. working maximum load is 300kg
- Width: 72-73cm wide including Side Padding System (Please note - Lift up back section does not have side padding)
- Foam: 55mm and 75mm Deluxe option thick multipurpose Foam
- Height range: 60-80cm Standard range (Available in extra low range 50-70cm and extra high 65-85cm )
- Side Padding System: included on one side only
- Upholstery Style: Seem free Standard Upholstery
- Vinyl: 4 Type Options Stock Colours. For more colors option click Here
- Length: 183cm
- Size folded: 93 x 72 x 20cm
- Face Hole: Super Comfortable Standard Meridian Style, Coice which end of the table.
- Upgrades: Can be upgraded with the head/arm rests, Flexi-wings, foot extension, extra low legs, extra tall legs and more....
- Comes with: Lift Up Back and mount plate to attach face cradle and armrest
- Warranty: 10 year structural warranty, 5 years warranty on the mesh
- Suitable for: most modalities especially great for beauty, reflexology and pregnancy treatments
|Width of structure||Length||Height|
|71-72cm||60cm||183cm||55-80cm||55mm||14.5kg||Made to order|
|A.I.O-EL-LUB DLX||72-73cm||60cm||183cm||55-80cm||75mm||15kg||Made to order|
General information about the All in One (A.I.O) tables:
1. The "Easy lift" legs upgrade:
The “Easy-Lift” legs are an amazing invention exclusive to Meridian. The “Easy-Lift” legs are fitted to our portable A.I.O table instead of the normal adjustable height legs. The “Easy-Lift” legs allow the height of the table to be easily adjusted whilst the client is on the table. No need for electricity or any other power source. The legs can be fitted to the A.I.O table either upon purchase or in the future. The cost of upgrading with the “Easy-Lift” legs is $398 at any stage. Another point to note is that the “Easy- Lift”- legs add 2kg to the table’s weight so take this into consideration if you are going to be doing lots of mobile work
2. The "Side Padding System"
The side padding system is another unique feature that only Meridians tables provide. It allows the A.I.O table to be suited to any modality you will ever take on and at the same time provides the utmost luxurious comfort for both the practitioner and the client. Choosing the right width for your table can be a confusing decision. The Unique system of “side padding” – provides the solution that dilemma. Normally there is a conflict between practitioner & client needs over the width of the table. In general, practitioners prefer narrow tables for better access, while clients prefer wide surfaces for comfort and arm space. The side padding system lets the practitioner get close access & maintain correct posture while leaning against the spongy 7cm foam on each side of the table. For example: in our most popular variation (“A.I.O Main”) – the total width including the side padding is 72cm and the structural width is 60cm. What that means is that as far as the client’s concerned the table is 72cm wide yet as far as the practitioner’s concerned the table’s width is only 60cm wide.
3. The "Grow System"
The A.I.O table can grow with your practice changing needs:
Headrest & Armrest
|Foot extension||Extra Low/High Legs||Easy-Lift Legs||Castor Wheels Legs||Flxi-Wings||Special Attachements& future projects|
The A.I.O Table can be upgraded and modified at any stage after purchase to suit the practitioner and their clients changing needs. These include:
- Easy-Lift” legs
- Extra low or high range of adjustable hight legs (Normal height range is 55-80cm)
- Extra low or high “Easy-Lift” (Normal height range is 60-80cm)
- Custom made legs
As well the A.I.O table can be enhanced with many attachments and unique attachment that will provide clever innovative solutions and add on comfort for both the practitioner and clients. These include:
- Removable lift up back support
- Head rest & Arm rest (multi functional – can be used as a flat surface for better cranial work)
- Foot extension.
- Custom made attachments
4. Elastic Upholstery Vinyl System
Vinyl is attached with elastic - no staples
Like our Mini-Me mesh models the Easy removable Vinyl option provide is easy to replace in the future when the need for reupholster comes. As well it allows extra flat surface for clients arm space and more comfy feel.
The vinyl is attached with much less tention and this allows the foam to expand to full capacity. The table looks puffier and feel extra deluxe!
Works very good for modalities where skin and oil contact with vinyl frequently - such as Kahuna, Hawaiian lomi lomi type massage ...
5. Other Build in Options
(can't be added after the table is made)
|Lift Up Back||Multi-Mount (for future attachements)||Pregnancy Hole and P|